Dapro is currently looking for a Maintenance Technician. This role will work 1st shift.The working conditions for this job vary; portion of the job duties occur in an indoor manufactur-ing environment, as well as outside work with varying seasonal temperatures. The Maintenance Technician is to assure the daily, safe, efficient and effective operations of all plant equipment, machinery, vehicles and plant facilities as well as assigned tasks in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Support continuous improvement in all aspects of production through performing all duties as assigned by Maintenance Supervisor and Plant Management such as but not limited to:
- Examine, test, maintain and repair all physical plant machinery and equipment to assure safe and efficient operations
- Inspect, maintain and repair cooling and heating systems
- Repair and install pipes, fittings, fixtures and other plumbing duties as required
- Maintain and repair pumps, valves and motors as required by management
- Record and log maintenance repairs and inspections
- Process work orders as assigned incorporating and prioritizing needs according to overall effect on plant operations
- Perform preventive maintenance tasks for plant machinery and equipment, the physical plant, utilities and grounds to assure the safe and efficient operation in accordance with state, federal, local regulations and company procedures
- Construct and repair production facilities, including building, structure walls, floors, cabinets and fixture.
- Follow good housekeeping practices for maintenance and production areas such as washing, cleaning and maintaining tools and other equipment.
- Assist in maintenance, improvements and safe conditions of facility and grounds by mowing and trimming grounds, snow and ice removal from company sidewalks and driveways, painting and sanitation tasks.
- Operate company vehicle, lifts, industrial trucks and non-motorized pallet jacks as required.