Boyer Valley Company, a manufacturer and marketer of processed poultry by-products is accepting applications for Production Operators at their facility in Arion, IA. Currently hiring all shifts with both full time and part time opportunities available. Benefits include health, dental, vision, paid holidays, 401k with company match, paid time off, and education reimbursement upon qualification.
High School Diploma or GED required.
A pre-employment drug screen and physical are required.
BVC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply online at www.boyervalley.com
• Operate production equipment under the supervision of the shift supervisor.
• Monitor gauges related to times, pressures, and temperatures.
• Monitor product flow with respect to smooth and unrestricted movement of product through the entire system.
• Ensure all quality standards are met.
• Log pertinent information into log sheets at appropriate intervals.
• Operate pallet jack and forklift.
• When necessary, sample product in accordance with established sanitary methods and procedures.
• Clean equipment/machinery and all parts of the plant using high pressure air and water, brooms, and scrapers which may involve the use of enzymes, caustics, acids, and sanitizers.
• Maintain a clean work area including proper care and storage of tools/equipment.
Education: High School Diploma or GED
Experience: Steady work experience in areas such as agriculture, production, manufacturing or general work experience preferred.
“Note: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of the job duties and requirements associated with this job, but is intended to represent an accurate reflection of the current job.”